A professional Email hosting service is a must for small to mid size businesses. With email hosting services you can get business services that you might have been unaware of. So which service provider to choose? Explore through us the best email hosting service providers who provide support on POP3, SMTP and IMAP services.
An Email hosting service provides access to business mails through webmail. This gives users more flexibility to manage their personal or business mails at ease. However finding a good email host is not easy. The service providers at times can provide free webmail account on domain registration. More and more businesses are realizing the benefits of Email hosting to communicate with their customers for their online business or online support.
Listed Below are some of the Best eMail Hosting Services & Companies:
Top Reasons to Choose Email Hosting Services
- It gives your business a unique identity. It provides one unified contact info to your customers where they can share their suggestions and feedback.
- You can save a lot of money if you manage Email hosting services in-house than outsourcing it.
- It is a low cost and effective way to communicate with your stakeholders – suppliers, customers and employees.
- Low overhead. Email hosting service provider is responsible for the server maintenance and software upgrades if any.
- Hosting service providers can provide daily backups to ensure that your data remains safe and secured. Business continuity would be ensured through backups and restore. Hence you always get the very best of the services.
- To attract customers, Email hosting service providers can also offer free parked domains. You can use them too at no extra cost!
Email Hosting Essentials
- A high performance Email hosting service would come at a premium. Therefore thoroughly review hosting plans for various service providers especially on the cost front before buying an Email hosting account.
- Ensure if Email hosting service provider is supporting secure Email authentication platform to secure your webmail access.
- Webmail accounts are generally slow. A reliable Email service provider can solve this concern through their best in class optimized servers.
- There are numerous Email hosting service providers. Try to get a smart deal. Usually a 20MB plus mailbox is desired to meet your business requirements. Typical mailbox size ranges from 5MB to 10MB. If your business generates large traffic or multiple transactions in a day this size is too small.
- Ensure that the service provider’s helpdesk is available 24X7 to support your business needs in case of any technical assistance that you might require.
Unlike web hosting, Email hosting service provider should be chosen intelligently. As a business user you should review the feedback of the Email hosting provider, online. You can explore the best Email hosting service providers through us to ensure business continuity.