JustHost Review: JustHost have their hosting prices starting from as low as $3.95, and with Unlimited plans you have WordPress and Joomla as the CMS, free installs. Google ad words worth $25 are given away for free. Add that to a world renowned customer service makes JustHost a relaible and secure host.
Just Host are dedicated to providing their customers with the most reliable web hosting service possible.
Affordable price plans, secure servers, first class 24/7 technical support and a wide range of features make hosting your website with Just Host the obvious choice.
Some web hosts attempt to provide complete vertical services for their clients. This means they provide low- and high-end hosting, web design, domain registration and everything else that you could ever use with your website.
The problem is that this can sometimes stretch a web host too thing. They may be lacking in crucial areas like customer support, which in turn diminishes the entire web hosting experience.
Just Host specializes in providing hosting for small and medium businesses in addition to some very basic services like domain registration. This allows them to focus on providing just hosting, as their name implies, which allows them to focus on providing the highest level of service possible for the lowest price.
Let’s take a closer look at what makes Just Host special.
Just Host has a few unique qualities that may attract you to their services. The pros and cons listed below are just a general overview that applies to most of their services, but they may not apply to all of them.
Before you pick any particular package, be sure to explore the specifics of it.
- Contact Customer Support Any Time – Just Host’s customer support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will always be able to ask questions and receive answers to those questions.
- Cost-Efficient Hosting – The prices for new customers of Just Host are among the cheapest available anywhere. They’re likely also the thing that attracts most of Just Host’s new customers.
- Exclusively Hosting Services – Just Host deals exclusively with hosting. You won’t yourself bogged down by extra services or extra fees for services that you don’t need.
- Simple Selection of Plans – Deciding which of the three major plans Just Host provides is as simple as looking at how much traffic your website will likely receive in the near future. You won’t need to explore different types of hosting to learn what your website needs.
- Visitors Based on Monthly Views – Just Host supports different levels of traffic. Their cheapest plan, for example, is enough for about 2500 to 5000 monthly visits. Their largest can support an excess of 10,000 monthly visitors.
- Mostly Shared Hosting – Though you have to look and ask to discover it, most of Just Host’s hosting services are mostly run in a shared hosting environment. This means that poor regulation of other websites and their resource usage, less powerful hardware and fewer resources being available can lead to unplanned downtime.
- Paying for Additional Services – Things like domains, content delivery networks and other services are not included with Just Host’s plans. You must pay additionally for them, which means that Just Host can be considerably more expensive than other solutions depending upon what you need.
- Support May Give the Runaround – While support generally tries their best, there are agents who will give you the runaround. They may not provide you with an answer, or they may simply close out your ticket without a solution being reached.
Just Host has three packages available for most customers. Each one includes different options that you may have to pay for otherwise.
The three main packages Just Host provides are the Starter, Plus and Business Pro plans.
Each package includes one domain for free.
Just Host also provides VPS and Dedicated hosting packages.
The starter plan is designed for customer who only have one small website to run.
This package includes nothing but the basics. You’ll have the option to host one domain with 100 GB of storage and unlimited bandwidth. You can park up to five domains total with this plan.
The part that makes this hosting ideal for small businesses with static websites is the fact that you acquire an abundant amount of resources for a very low cost. You even gain access to 100 email accounts with 500 MB of storage each.
If you’re a business with less than 100 people or you serve just a few hundred customers each month, then the Starter plan is perfect for you.
The Plus plan costs only a few dollars a month more than the Starter plan, but you receive considerably more resources when you upgrade to this package.
You’ll get unlimited storage, bandwidth, parked domains, sub domains, email accounts and email storage. You’ll also gain access to a global CDN and 1SpamExperts service.
The performance associated with the Plus plan is also considerably better than with the Starter plan. For example, the Starter plan may have 100 to 500 websites on one single server. The Plus plan may have anywhere from 50 to 100 websites on the same type of server, which means that websites have considerably more resources available to use.
This plan is perfect for anyone looking for something more than the Starter plan provides. It’s ideal for businesses with a moderate number of customers or that require something like a WordPress-driven website.
Business Pro Plan
The Business Pro plan provides the same unlimited qualities as the Plus plan, but it also provides significantly more processing power. Less websites are put on one server, which means that your website is capable of serving more visitors each month.
In addition to the features provided by the Plus Plan, you’ll receive another SpamExperts service, a free SSL certificate, domain privacy protection, a dedicated IP and backup protection with SiteBackup Pro.
The Business Pro plan is for businesses that require more reliability and processing power. It can serve more than 10,000 monthly visits a month.
Just Host’s VPS hosting stands as a step above their shared hosting plans. While they offer significantly more resources, these plans also tend to be unattractive in the long term due to their prohibitive costs.
If you enjoy Just Host’s customer support and have the money to spare, then the VPS plans may be for you.
Dedicated hosting can be considered the most robust hosting that Just Host provides. While similar in the available resources competitors give, Just Host’s dedicated hosting tends to be significantly pricier.
The one thing worth noting is that you gain access to numerous IPs. This allows one dedicated hosting solution to host multiple websites, which is beneficial for SEO purposes, for no extra cost.
Just Host’s dedicated hosting is designed for larger businesses, but the cost may force you to look elsewhere even if you do enjoy Just Host’s quality.
- Just Host deals just in providing you with hosting.
- Customer support that is available at any time of the day.
- Reduced costs that remain competitive with other hosting companies.
- Servers that run reliably and efficiently.
- Scalability designed for small to medium businesses to use.
Just Host does not provide additional services past those listed in their hosting packages. They will instead refer you to other businesses that are capable of web design, coding and other services that your website might need.
As their name implies, Just Host specializes in just hosting. They have solutions designed for small to medium businesses to use.
They price their packages competitively while providing the right level of service with superb customer support. This enables you to take advantage of Just Host’s services with or without a new customer discount.
Just Host has just one data center located in Chicago, Illinois. This data center is equipped with power redundancy, bandwidth monitoring service and other features that make it robust enough to run over 2,000 dedicated websites and many more shared hosting sites.
Special monitoring software is set in place to alert network technicians of problems before they bring unplanned downtime.
Just Host was started in 2008 with the idea of providing small to medium businesses with cheap and reliable web hosting. They achieved this by investing more in emerging technologies that made hosting far more efficient than it was in the past.
They were acquired by Endurance International Group around the year 2012. While this put them under new management, EIG has a significant amount of experience in regulating the quality of web hosting services.
This led their services to becoming both more reliable and friendly towards the customer.
A majority of users remark that their time with Just Host was a positive one. They cite the competitive pricing models, coupons and simple hosting services as the most attractive qualities.
Some users have stated that they had a disappointing time with Just Host. They remark that they had to opt for Just Host’s less-than-stellar money-back guarantee due to the downtime their websites experienced.
There are three ways to contact Just Host’s customer support. You can:
- Call (888) 755-7585.
- Email [email protected].
- Use Just Host’s live chat, which is available at JustHost.com.
Just Host promises to provide you with access to live customer support with a real person is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Guarantee + Cancellation
Just Host provides an “anytime money-back” guarantee. The difference with Just Host’s guarantee is that you are not provided a full refund.
For example, you may have the cost of domain registration deducted from your refund. You will also have any hosting days you used subtracted from your refund amount.
If you wish to redeem this guarantee or to simply cancel your services with Just Host, then you can contact Just Host’s support using the information above. You may be asked for additional details to verify your identity and ownership of your website.